Upcoming Training Opportunity
IPL and OTOC will host a 3-Day Organizing Training in October for an intensive weekend led by organizers from around the country.
Join us October 17-19 (Thursday evening through Saturday afternoon) at First United Methodist Church (7020 Cass St.)
Thursday 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM; Friday 9 AM – 7 PM; Saturday 9 AM – 12 PM
- Do you want to learn effective organizing practices in order to create change in our local community?
- Do you want to meet others who are committed to developing relationships across lines, such as race and religious denomination, that too often divide us?
- Does your congregation or organization want to learn proven steps to develop leaders and enliven your entire congregation or organization?
If your answer is “Yes” to any of these questions, come to learn from experienced organizers from across the network of OTOC’s sister organizations.
How to Register
- Registration Fee-$50 (includes Friday lunch & dinner). Please make checks to the Institute for Public Leadership and send to 3647 Lafayette Ave. Omaha, NE 68131
- For scholarship information, contact Cheri Cody at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register online here
- Fillable Registration Sheet (PDF) 3-Day Training- Email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Printable Registration Sheet 3-Day Training (Oct 2019)
Read More . . .